Saturday, May 13, 2006

Anonymous Blogger Confesses

Someone is in trouble. Someone ripped up one of Mom's patio chairs. Someone isn't confessing. Ok, I confess that I did it but I won't tell you who I am. I was bored. It was there. I even pulled some of the stuffing out and watched it blow around on the patio. I don't know what the big deal is anyway. She has five other chairs. And she can still sit in this one. When she's sitting in it, no one can tell it's a little ripped up. So I'm in trouble but I won't get punished. She doesn't know which one of us did it or if it was more than one of us. I will give you a clue ... it was ... a dachshund.

Anonymous

6 comments:

Cairo The Boxer said...

I think I need a brother or sister. You see when I eat moms important papers she won't know who it is. You guys are so lucky. I wouldn't tell who did it either. Just lay low.

Isabella said...

Hey, just flip the cushion over and no one will ever know. Or have people with real big butts sit in it and cover up the ripped spots.

I agree with Cairo- I need sisters and brothers to blame stuff on, too. We could get away with a lot more stuff if there were more of us in the house.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

You should see that cushion now! We thought about it and decided ... the squirrels did it.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Isabella said...

Linda said to tell you that the exact same thing happened to her patio furniture a few years ago. The squirrels made big holes in the cushions and put nuts down in the holes. Now the patio is screened in so they can't get to the furniture. And of course none of you adorable dachsies would have made those holes. Why are humans always so quick to place the blame on us for everything?
Big Wags,
Isabella

Deanna said...

It could have been an armadillo. Texas has plenty of those!

Anonymous said...

Mice, it was mice!