Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mom, not the camera again ...


Hey, what are you looking at? I found it so it's all mine. I'm not sure exactly what it is but I'm gonna chew on it until it's all chewed up. Mom leaves some toys outside for us but it is much more fun to find other things laying around. Sammy is particularly fond of the pecans that the squirrels drop in the yard. And we fight over the pine cones. There aren't any pine cones right now but these things are starting to show up around the magnolia tree. Mom won't let us chew on the flower petals since she read they could be poisonous to us but the seed pods are too numerous for her to pick all of them up. Fortunately they don't seem to be poisonous. She takes them away from us anyway when she sees us chewing on one but she took this picture first. At least she gave me a ball to play with. I'm really looking forward to Saturday. Mom has promised us another walk. Maybe Aunt Bec will bring Maggie and Jake along! Hopefully we'll get some pictures to share with you too!

Andy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw man - a walk! I'm jealous now! Mom hasn't taken us for a walk since Chani hurt herself. She says she won't take just me because that would hurt Chani's feelings. Huh. I don't think Chani HAS feelings.

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Zach,

What a bummer. We guess our mom wouldn't leave one of us behind either. How is Chani doing? We hope she gets all better soon so both of you can go for walks. We are still sending healing doggie wishes to Chani.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Cairo The Boxer said...

I love pinecones. I pick them up on our walk. I hope that you get a really good long walk. I get a 2.5 mile walk almost everyday. If I don't then I start distroying things. Have fun.

Isabella said...

Walks are great! I love smelling everything, chasing butterflies, and picking up sticks to carry. I usually get two walks a day, and sometimes a third if I am really wound up and my humans want to tire me out so they can watch a TV show later.
Big Wags,
Isabella