Sunday, December 23, 2007
Our Friendship Award
Two weeks ago, our really, really good friends at Barking Loud, Crikit, Sparky & Ginger, gave us this award. Mom was so busy mailing out our 145 cards and her 25 cards (tee hee!) that she just now has time to let us tell Crikit, Sparky & Ginger "Thank you for the award and thank you for being our friends!"
They also tagged us to tell 8 random facts about ourselves. But first we have to post the rules.
Link to your tagger and post these rules:
List eight (8) random facts about yourself
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?
1. The only people food we have ever had is lowfat cottage cheese (because it is good for our skin and coats). Well, Sammy or Andy might have had some people food before living with Mom but no one is telling.
2. Andy likes to be scratched on his breastbone. He kicks his back leg when you do this.
3. Sammy lived in (at least) 6 other places (breeder, buyer, shelter, foster, 1st adoption, 2nd adoption) before he came to live with Mom (and that is assuming he went back to the same foster family after two failed adoptions). This is his 7th (and FINAL) home (though the house will change when we finish building).
4. Sammy & Andy still pee in the house.
5. Roxie was born on Christmas Day.
6. Andy LOVES tennis balls.
7. Even though we are not well trained (serious understatement here), we go into the day pen and our crates without any trouble. Of course, we get our treats when we do it.
8. Mom does not use physical punishment on us. She has a spray bottle with water in it. She just has to pick it up now and we stop what we are doing.
We think most of our friends have done this meme, so we don't have anydog to tag. If you are interested, just let us know and we will read your 8 random facts!