Friday, September 14, 2007

Middle Name Game: Andy

And finally I get to play the game. This is Andy. One of these days I hope I get to play the game first. By the time I play, no one is interested anymore.

So anyway, like Roxie and Sammy, I will first tell you the rules.

1. Post the rules before you give the facts.

2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.

4. At the end of your post choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged.

Sammy told you how Mom calls me Andy Roo. She also calls me Andy Rooney and Roo Bug. I think I will use Rooney.

R - Really, really, really cute!

O - Outstanding!

O - Obedient! (You are believing this, aren't you?)

N - Nimble! or maybe Noble!

E - Excellent!

Y - You won't find a cuter me anywhere else!

Hey, that was pretty fun! Maybe I'll do Bug too.

B - Beautiful!

U - Ultra-cute!

G - Glorious!

What do you think? Do you agree that these sound like descriptions of me?

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Andy
Your were the last of the three but it worthed! Sure I agree with your description, Rooney Bug!!
Have a good night
Lorenza