Friday, August 18, 2006
Andy Wants to Tell ...
My brother and my sister both got to tell 5 weird things about themselves so I'm going to tell too! Of course, I'm so cute and perfect, there may not be five weird things about me but I will try to come up with something.
1. I'm always the last one to go into the day pen where we stay when Mom is at work. I know I'm supposed to go in there but I always want to make sure there isn't another option. (That is probably pretty normal except Roxie and Sammy are always sitting in there waiting for their treats.)
2. I am bowlegged in my back legs. When I am just standing, you can see how my back legs curve like I have been riding a horse ... not that I'm ever going to be doing that! Have you seen the size of those things???
3. I always take a toy (usually a tennis ball) outside with me even if I am just going out to do my business. Sometimes Mom has to wait until I have a good hold of the ball before she will open the door because I get all excited and then can't pick it up.
4. I love to play with tennis balls. I will throw one up in the air and chase after it. I will grab it by the fuzz, roll over onto my back and let it drop on me and roll to the floor. I will wiggle around on my back to grab it again just so I can drop it again.
5. I sit down when I eat my meals. Mom says she has never seen a dog that lounges while eating. I have done it since the very first meal Mom fed me when I was still a foster.
Ok, now I feel better. After Roxie and Sammy told all about themselves I wanted you to know me as well as you know them.