Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sammy to the Rescue!

Hello all!

Sammy here.

Just a quick note to let you know that everyone is in good shape all thanks to me. Every Saturday morning I have to bark at Mom to remind her that she hasn't fed us yet. She just lays there with her eyes closed doing nothing while we are starving. But I am persistent. Even when Mom pushes me away and tells me to go bother someone else, I stay the course. It's an important responsibility! What would happen to us if we missed a meal? Oh, let's don't think abut that! It's too horrible to even consider.

Anyway, we are all fed now and ready to bark at the cows if they are brave enough to show up!

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Way to stay on top of things, Sammy! It's important to stick to a schedule!
Luv,
Dave

BEAGLEDOM said...

Yeah, we don't let our dads sleep a minute past 5am, we are starving by then and they have to get up and feed us. Aroooo

Lots of licks,

Bug & Bandit

pippa said...

Roxie roxie!!

Remember me?
Happy New Year anyway xx