Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sammy to the Rescue!

Hello all!

Sammy here.

Just a quick note to let you know that everyone is in good shape all thanks to me. Every Saturday morning I have to bark at Mom to remind her that she hasn't fed us yet. She just lays there with her eyes closed doing nothing while we are starving. But I am persistent. Even when Mom pushes me away and tells me to go bother someone else, I stay the course. It's an important responsibility! What would happen to us if we missed a meal? Oh, let's don't think abut that! It's too horrible to even consider.

Anyway, we are all fed now and ready to bark at the cows if they are brave enough to show up!


The Army of Four said...

Way to stay on top of things, Sammy! It's important to stick to a schedule!


Yeah, we don't let our dads sleep a minute past 5am, we are starving by then and they have to get up and feed us. Aroooo

Lots of licks,

Bug & Bandit

pippa said...

Roxie roxie!!

Remember me?
Happy New Year anyway xx