Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Limerick Contest

Over at the Wonderful World of Wieners, Hallie is running a contest for limericks about dachsies. Contestants are leaving their entries in the comments section. We have entered two limericks so far. Some of the entries are a little colorful but all of them will give you a chuckle.

These are the ones we have left:

There once was a woman with money
She has three dashshunds - quite funny.
They run and they play.
They entertain her all day
And now the vet is the one with the money!

I'm one of six kids ... it's no crime
"We want a dog!" we did chime
A long dog Dad chose
And it was right on the nose
'Cause we could all pet at one time!

Both of them are based on a true story ...

8 comments:

Pippa said...

Hey didn't realise how talented you all are. I suppose I should have done. We can't do anything like that so we are very impressed. I say we, I mean mistress can't. I don't think limericks is my job.

Good luck. We'll go over and have a laugh. Does colourful mean rude? Hehe.

Pippa (love to Roxie x)

The Army of Four said...

Woo. I never knew you pups were poets! Those were really great!
Luv,
Dave

Lady Kaos said...

Those limericks were great! The first one made me laugh really hard!
Good Job!!
Kaos

Lizzy said...

Ha! Great little poems! I could never get that creative with writing.

You gave me a chuckle today. :)

Sparky

Kate (Embarrassment of Riches) said...

That first one is right on the MONEY. ;)

JustMeCopper said...

Ohhh, I have one! I'll add it to their blog.

Lorenza said...

You did a great job with those limericks!
We are going to check that site!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BrandytheGreat said...

Great job!! Hope we can be frens!!

BrandytheGreat and gang.