Wednesday, April 25, 2007

One Year Anniversary and Maggie & Roxie

Hi everydog, cat and Fufu!

First we want to congratulate Dogs With Blogs because today is the one year anniversary! We didn't find out about DWB until June but we have really enjoyed being a member and getting to know so many other dogs ... with blogs! Without DWB, we wouldn't have even known there were so many interesting blogs to visit and read. Thank you, Opy, Charlie, Brooke and Greg!

Ok, now for some more country pictures. For those of you who have been reading our blog for a while, you know that Roxie and Maggie aren't always very nice to each other. Mom and Aunt Bec were surprised to see this!



Roxie really settled in for a nap and Maggie was already comfortable so they just stayed there.



The girls did stay in the house a little more than the boys. Don't they know that the really exciting stuff happens outside??

5 comments:

The Brat Pack said...

What cute pictures!!

We just love DWB and have made so many great friends - including you guys!!

Kisses,
The Brat Pack

Urban Smoothie Read said...

goodnews that they can get along kinda well....sharing on d same couch...

Fu Fu said...

Yeah, I'm glad I got to know you doggies thru DWB too. :)

~ fufu

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what a couple of gorgeous girls!
Play bows,
Zim

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey Roxie I'm really sorry
I thought I'd left a comment on this one before - I wanted to say there was plenty of room for me on your sofa too
I can curl up as small as a dachsy - well nearly
Ruffs Pipps