Monday, December 11, 2006

Christmas Cactus and Christmas Cards



We know how much you have been missing our pictures so here is one of our Christmas cactus blooming. Hopefully it won't all bloom out before Christmas actually gets here! Isabella posted a picture of her Christmas cactus and reminded us to go look at ours. Thanks, Isabella!

Hurray! We finished up our cards last night. Mom is going to mail them today. We just need to do one more thing. Mom went through the list and the add-ons and discovered that we didn't make labels for three of the add-ons. She is going to make those tonight and mail them tomorrow. That means two doggies will probably get their cards really late because one is in Canada and one is in Malaysia. The other doggie is here in the USA so we think that card will arrive in plenty of time. We apologize for almost skipping you.

Anyway, that makes a total of 66 cards.
Overseas: 34
USA: 32 (remember, we didn't mail one to ourselves)

We have to go now. Mom needs to get to work to keep earning our dog biscuits. We aren't allowed on the computer is she isn't home. We think we should have full access to the computer because we could get all caught up on our blog reading. (We are so far behind!) Hopefully we will be able to leave comments. Zeus was successful so there is hope.

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I like to eat plants and all, but I would rather see pics of some dogs!!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

My grrramma has christmas cactus too - pink and white!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

dachsies, i have a christmas cactus too and it has ONE flower! nixon likes to bite it and it makes my dad really mad!

Deanna said...

I'm glad you reminded me - I forgot to do one of the last minute ones because I ran out of cards.

Oh, did you see Andy? I did Andy's picture on 12/05.

The Army of Four said...

Oooh, pretty cactus! Mom used to have one with reddish flowers, but it's gone now. I think Zim was involved, but I'm not sure.
Love,
Amber